Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Beginnings

In India we have a habit of starting new things in life by remembering God. A new car is taken to a temple first, people get havan performed in their new house, which is called grah pravesh, before starting living in it, first marriage card is offered to Lord Ganesha and the list goes on. My relationship with God is quiet different. Every time I make a new beginning I remember Lord Ganesha and pray to him to be there with me and for me. But I feel myself to be little more blessed than others because often with everything new I start comes a whole bunch of obstacles with which God seems to prepare me for the challenges ahead. I read about something called "Beginners Luck" in The Alchemist. It said every time we do something new in life we feel lucky and it seems to us we are in total control of everything. But At times I feel totally opposite I feel their is a supernatural power who seems to warn me that my decision has not been right or I am about to make a mistake. Also when confronted with a lot of problems but finally achieving my goal I actually feel that I was wrong to have made that choice. This I feel are signs from God and this is how my relationship with him is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment